The Slovak Academy of Sciences announces the call for submission of project proposals under the Mobility Program with the institutes of Polish Academy of Sciences for the period 2023 – 2024.
|20 April 2022||Announcement of the call|
|17 June 2022||Deadline for submission of project proposals|
|Sept./Oct. 2022||Completion of the assessment undertaken by external evaluators and the Commission for Foreign Relations|
|November 2022||Comparison and approval of results by both partner organizations and SAS Presidium|
|December 2022||Announcement of results|
General conditions for the project proposal submission
- The duration of projects shall be of 2 years.
- The SAS – PAS project proposal (max. 3 pages) must be submitted by the principal investigators on both sides.
- The project proposals will be evaluated by independent evaluators and the relevant commission separately on the Polish and Slovak side. The final decision related to project funding is in the competence of SAS Presidency.
- A maximum of 7 (seven) two-year mobility projects shall be selected for funding.
- The maximum financial contribution shall be EUR 1,500 per project for one year.
- In particular, the content of the project, its overall impact, the added value of mutual bilateral cooperation and the quality of the research group (inclusion of young researchers) will be assessed.
- Out of the whole team, at least 1/3 must be junior researchers or PhD students.
- A principal investigator must submit a project status report and a financial report for each year of the project duration.
- Project proposals in English must be completed and submitted within the stated deadline exclusively via the Intranet online application.
- To submit a project proposal, log in to the SAS Intranet. Select Bilateral Mobility Call and fill in a project proposal. After finishing your proposal, you shall forward it through your Intranet account to the Director of your SAS Institute for its approval. The Director shall approve your proposal. Once the project proposal is approved by the Director, it will be automatically sent to OMS Úrad SAV (Department of International Cooperation, Office of the SAS) via his/her Intranet account. Bear in mind that all project proposals must be submitted by the SAS Institute Directors by 17 June 2022.
- Follow the attached instructions to submit your Slovak-Polish project proposal.
T.: +421 2 5751 0138