Deadline for submission: 31 March 2022
Duration: 1 September 2022 – 31 August 2023
The Department of International Cooperation publishes the call for application for young researchers, offered by CEFRES.
CEFRES offers year-long fellowships at the center to 2nd year and above PhD students from France, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic. Fellows’ research should contribute to one of CEFRES’s research areas. The amount of the fellowship is 25 000 CZK per month during 12 months. Good command of English is mandatory, command of French is appreciated. The selected PhD fellows will join CEFRES team and take part in the center’s scientific life.
- Duly filled in application form – download the form here
- A summary of your research (5 pages maximum) including:
- the aims and inputs of the research
- its methodological and theoretical frame
- the first outcomes since the beginning of the research
- a state of the art presented within a 1 page-long bibliography
- A letter of motivation answering these two questions:
- How does your research project contribute to one of CEFRES’s research areas (450 words)
- How can your research benefit from CEFRES? (300 words)
- Two academic reference letters, including one from the PhD supervisor
- A CV with a list of publications and papers
Application packages must be submitted electronically in one PdF entitled ”Young Fellow-your surname” at: email@example.com. To be considered, application packages must be complete.
Application packages can be sent in French or in English.
All applications will be evaluated by a committee of experts. Candidates will be informed of the results of the preselection by 19 May 2022.
Preselected candidates will be interviewed at the CEFRES by a jury presided by the director of CEFRES in the week of the 30th of May 2022.
Final results will be published no later than 7 June 2022.
Questions on the application procedure may be sent to Mrs Claire Madl at firstname.lastname@example.org.